The 5012D-CE Embedded GPS Receiver + Antenna incorporates a highly sensitive 16-channel, very quick time to fix GPS Receiver as well as a high performance active/filtered GPS antenna. It features the STMicroelectronics STA8058 Teseo high performance GPS Engine with embedded fl ash memory, an LNA, SAW filter, as well as a precisely tuned ceramic patch element for maximum GPS signal reception.
The 5012D-CE High Sensitivity GPS Receiver + Antenna is ideal for embedded applications and comes with CMOS flying leads.
- Integrated GPS receiver + antenna (active)
- Very High Sensitivity:-159dBm tracking
- Quick Time to Fix: 39 sec cold start
- 16 channel ST Teseo GPS Engine
- Flash memory: upload embedded GPS Firmware, settings & history
- Standard NMEA 0183; GPS output
- 1PPS output: 50n second accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS supported
- Low current: 80 mA typ., 3.3V operation
- Compact form factor: 25.76 mm square
- Ideal for embedded applications
- RoHS compliant