PCTEL GPS-TMG-26 GPS timing reference antennas feature a 26 dB amplifier specifically designed to support long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications.
The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The antenna may be purchased by itself or with pipe mounting hardware. Custom models or site kits options are also available.
This antenna is made of materials that fully comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC.
- GPS-TMG-26N – Does not include mounting hardware.
- GPS-TMG-26NMS – Includes universal mounting hardware consisting of collar (GPS-TMG-MNT) and pipe clamp (GPS-TMG-LMNT).
- GPS-TMG-26NCS – Includes economy collar mount (GPS-TMG-MRNMNT).
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – Via low noise, high gain 26dB amplifier
- Superior filtering – Quadrifiliar helix design with multi-stage filtering provides effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation
- pattern performance
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice and bird perching issues
- Rugged – materials comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC
- Congested cell sites
|Frequency Range:||1575.42 +/- 10 MHz|
|Antenna Gain:||3.5 dBic|
|Nominal Impedance:||50 ohms|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Antenna Dimensions:||5.0 in H x 3.2 in D|
(126 mm x 81 mm)
|Shipping Dimensions:||7.5 in L x 4.4 in W x 3.8 in D|
(190 mm x 112 mm x 96 mm)
|Antenna Weight:||0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Connector:||N, female (one – bottom fed)|
All mounting options fit pipes of 1-1.45 in (25-37 mm) maximum diameter.
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85 °C (operating)|
GPS-TMG-26 GPS timing reference antennas from PCTEL are available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.