The PCTEL GPS-TMG-HR-40N timing reference antenna features a 40 dB amplifier and narrow band high rejection filtering specifically designed to support long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications with severe interference around the
GPS L1 frequency.
The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
The unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The GPS-TMG-HR-40N antenna may be purchased by itself or with pipe mounting hardware. Custom models or site kits options are also available. The antenna label and collar mount are color coded red for differentiation purposes.
- GPS-TMG-HR-40N – Antenna Only. Does not include mounting hardware.
- GPS-TMG-HR-40NCM – Includes red powder coated collar mount (GPS-TMG-MNT-R).
- Enhanced performance: 40 dB amplifier
- Superior filtering – multi-stage, narrow band high rejection filtering
- Unique design – Quadrifiliar helix design and multi-stage filtering provide effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas
- Weather proof – Unique radome shape sheds water and ice, and eliminates problems associated with bird perching
- Congested cell-site applications with severe interference issues
|Frequency Range:||1575.42 +/- 10 MHz|
|Antenna Gain:||3.5 dBic|
|Amplifier Gain:||40 dB +/- 4 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤ 3.8 dB @ +25°C (typ.)|
≤ 4.5 dB @ +25°C (max.)
|Current Draw:||≤ 40 mA @ 5V|
|DC Voltage:||3.0-12.0 V (operating)|
28 V (survivability)
|VSWR:||≤ 1.5:1 (typical)|
|Nominal Impedance:||50 ohms|
|Out of Band Rejection:||≥ 80 dB @ 1559 MHz|
≥ 80 dB @ 1625 MHz
|ESD Protection:||15 kV|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Dimensions:||5.0 in H x 3.2 in D|
(126 mm x 81 mm)
|Weight:||0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)|
|Connector:||N, female (one – bottom fed)|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85°C (operating)|
The GPS-TMG-HR-40N timing reference antenna from PCTEL is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.