The GPSGSMSMMSMA multi-band GPS antenna provides omnidirectional coverage of GSM frequencies from 824-896 MHz and 1710-1990 MHz plus GPS L1 vehicle tracking support. This low profile antenna is designed for permanent roof top vehicular installations.
It is ideal for mass transit applications requiring
voice coverage and GPS tracking to improve operational dispatch and schedule maintenance efficiencies. The antenna’s very low profile design minimizes its exposure to theft or vandalism.
- Extremely low profile housing for minimum visibility and maximum overhead clearance
- Multi-band frequency coverage and GPS support minimize the number of antennas required on the vehicle for easier, more cost effective installations
- UV stability for long lasting outdoor operation
- Adhesive VHB tape layer supports permanent installation and provides added protection to the vehicle’s surface
- White radome option available