For a quick and easy set up of a centimeter-accurate GNSS RTK system and rapid RTK prototyping and testing, take advantage of Piksi’s professional Evaluation Kits. This OEM-level GNSS board product is intended for product developers.
Thanks to the high-quality radios with effective ranges of up to 15km (approx. 10m), antennas and accessories in this extensive kit, you will be able to check performance and functionality in a real environment to ensure a successful assessment.
- (2) Piksi Multi GNSS Modules and (2) Evaluation Boards
- FreeWave® Radio Pack with (2) 915 MHz (US) or 2.4 GHz FreeWave® radios, mounted on carrier boards, antennas and cables*
- (2) GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou L1/L2 survey antennas
Cables and Adapters
- (2) 12V cigarette lighter power cables
- (2) International power supplies with interchangeable AC plugs (100-240 V AC / 12V DC 1.5 A)
- (2) Antenna tripod mount adapters (1/4 inch x 20 inches to 5/8 inches x 11 inches)
- (2) MMCX male to SMA female cables (35-cm long)
- (2) micro-USB cables
- (2) DC barrel jack splitters (1 female into 2 male)
- (2) TNC male to SMA male antenna cables (4-m long)
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (1) Header cable
- (1) Null modem adapter per kit (DE9 male to DE9 male)
- (8) Samtec header to loose wires
- (1) RS-232 DE9 male to DE9 female cable
- (1) USB to RS-232 DE9 male adapter cable
- (2) Barrel jack to wire cables
- (3) Picoblade pigtails, one 11 pins and two 7 pins
* 915 MHz radios are for use in the US and 2.4 GHz radios for Europe and other countries that do not allow 915 MHz for license-free operation. Make sure that you choose the correct version; compliance with local regulations is your responsibility.
Piksi Multi Evaluation Kits are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please send us a message by completing the Request Pricing form.