The Piksi Multi is a GNSS receiver that provides centimeter level accuracy with multi-constellation and multi-band compatibility. This solution offers reliable results, breakthrough pricing and faster RTK convergence times through dual-frequency operation. This latest Swift Navigation product ushers in a new capability, advanced precision GNSS revolution along with breakthrough pricing.
This solution is easy to integrate with a variety of applications with in-field software upgrades and future-proof hardware. The onboard Linux provides ample computational headroom for smooth customer application integration.
- An onboard magnetometer and MEMS IMU
- Ethernet, UART, USB and CAN flexible interfaces
- Customization options including 32 user-definable GPIO Pins
- Rapid prototyping
- Centimeter level accuracy
- GPS (dual frequency RTK): L1 and L2
- Galileo: E1 and E5b Hardware ready
- BeiDou: B1 and B2 Hardware ready
- GLONASS: G1 and G2 Hardware ready
- SBAS compatible Hardware ready
- QZSS: L1 and L2 Hardware ready
- Solution rate: 10 Hz
The Piksi Multi offers revolutionary GNSS capabilities and pricing. This GNSS receiver and accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.