Capable of tracking SBAS, GALILEO, GLONASS, GPS, BeiDou, and QZSS satellite constellations, this receiver is built on a LINUX-based operating system that is responsible for controlling all hardware and communications for a solution that’s free of error and easy to support. What’s more is that the intelligent system allows it to remember the actions that it has previously performed. Once its operating parameters are set up, it’s ready to measure!
With its proven plastic alloy technology XENOY, users can expect maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions such as extreme temperatures, heavy impact, and intense precipitation.
The SL600 can connect to any NTRIP Network thanks to its multiband GSM modem that covers all type of data services available in the world.
- Automatic base station setup from a list of pre-defined coordinates without a controller
- Capability of processing all standardized corrections formats from local sources to national CORS networks in both single base and network modes
- Base/Rover RTK over internet
- Direct Rinex recording
- Remote internet access to the receiver
- Remote logged data downloads
Size (D x H): 182mm x 92mm
GPS : L1 C/A, L2E, L2C
GLONASS : L1 C/A, L1 P, L2 C/A, L2 P
Input: DC 6-28 V
Satlab’s all-in-one SL600 GNSS receiver is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.