SBG Systems’ Ekinox Development Kit enables users to evaluate and operate the companys products. In just a short while users can test and configure their new devices. Speeding up the evaluation and integration process saves time and money.
The Ekinox Development Kit comprises a rugged and waterproof transport box, three-meter cable, 110/220 volts power supply, one or two GNSS antennas with cables, Ekinox-N or Ekinox-D and all necessary documentation. A USB Key provides code examples, libraries and associated software.
Integration is made simple with an intuitive web interface, which displays all parameters, such as application, aiding equipment and environmental constraints. Remote configuration is also possible over Ethernet so you can configure and visualize all data in the office or field in real time.
SBG has developed a set of libraries that can communicate with its products. The Ekinox Development Kit contains some samples of source code that demonstrate how the libraries can be used.
- Windows application serves as powerful analysis tool
- Real-time visualization of data in 2D graphics panels
- Recording, replay and analysis with Time Line Control
- Advanced exporting capabilities
- Google Earth for viewing 3D orientation and position data
- Magnetic sensors calibrated for accurate 3D heading data
- Three methods to calibrate Ekinox magnetometers
- Libraries develop code, provide Matlab exports and activate LabView sensors
The Ekinox Development Kit from SBG Systems is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information, please get in touch with us using the Request Pricing form.