Qinertia enhances SBG inertial navigation systems performance by post processing inertial data and raw GNSS observables after your mission with access to offline RTK corrections from more than 7,000 always up-to-date base stations, located in 164 countries. By creating a virtual base station near your project, the software delivers the highest level of accuracy without having to set up your own base station.
Designed to be easily integrated in your production workflow, Qinertia supports RINEX industry standard. For better integration, Qinertia also supports Septentrio, Novatel and Trimble native binary format and a very powerful ASCII export feature allows seamless integration with any third-party software. SBET and Google Earth are also supported for improved interoperability.
- Cutting-edge algorithms coupled with fast processing and a modern and user-intuitive interface.
- Tight Coupling INS/GNSS function with the ability to process inertial data and raw GNSS observables in forward and backward directions, especially in GNSS challenging environments such as forests and urban canyons.
- Access to offline RTK corrections from more than 7,000 always up-to-date base stations, located in 164 countries.
- Virtual Base Station provides accuracy without having to set up your own base station.
- Open to all Industry Standards and integrates with RINEX, Septentrio, Novatel and Trimble native binary format.
Qinertia from SBG Systems will be available during Q4, 2017. If you would like more information, please get in touch with us using the Request Pricing form.