This SplitBox by SBG Systems makes integration easy by connecting SBG inertial sensors and several different pieces of equipment. This highly versatile SplitBox and integrated GNSS receiver delivers position data through one of many available positioning services. The SBG SplitBox offers easy connections to Odometers, GPS, Sonar, computers and more by using standard connectors.
SBG offers two compatibility options: the SplitBox-STD, for surface sensors such as Ekinox-N, D or E and the Apogee-N, D or E, and the SplitBox-Sub, for subsea sensors such as the Ekinox-U or M and Apogee-U or M.
All models come with integrated dual antennas for L1, L2 and L5 GNSS receivers, DGPS and RTK and post-processing options. Users have a choice between two models (T and S). T models, in addition to the standard features, are OmniSTAR, MarineSTAR and RTK 30/30 compatible with a RTK10/10 option. S models have TerraStar and Veripos options.
- Micro second time-stamping for all 5 input event sources
- 2 PPS output signals
- Accurate and robust heading from 2 survey-grade antennas
- Single point L1, L2 and L5 accuracy: 1.2m
- DGPS accuracy: 0.4 m
- OmniSTAR and MarineSTAR accuracy: 0.1 m
- TerraStar and Veripos accuracy: 0.1 m (optional)
- RTK accuracy: 1 cm + 1 ppm (optional)
- RTK 10/10 accuracy: 0.1 cm (optional)
- RTK 30/30 accuracy: 0.3 cm
The SBG Systems SplitBox GNSS offers accuracy and versatility. This SplitBox GNSS system and accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.