The HC600 antenna from Tallysman is a lightweight passive helical antenna covering the Iridium frequency band (1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz) and is designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over the Iridium voice and data modems.
Weighing 18 g, the lightweight HC600 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC600 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides two threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available.
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- 3.7 dBic gain over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Operates from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Extremely lightweight (18 g)
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Performs in harsh environments
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
The HC600 Iridium helical antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.