The HC600E embedded antenna from Tallysman is a lightweight, passive helical antenna covering the Iridium frequency band (1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz) and is designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over Iridium voice and data modems.
Weighing 5 g, the lightweight HC600E features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the HC600E for any OEM installation environment.
A housed version is also available: HC600.
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- 3.7 dBic over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Operates from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Extremely lightweight (5 g)
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
The HC600E embedded Iridium helical antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.