The HC871 helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides precision dual-frequency positioning, supporting coverage for GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1 and BeiDou B1. With a precision-tuned helix element, the lightweight HC871 offers excellent axial ratio, and does not require a ground plane to perform.
As with all Tallysman helical antennas, the HC871 delivers ultralight performance at centimeter-level accuracy and has an integrated pre-filter to support immunity to high-amplitude signal interference, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
- Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5dB
- Axial ratio: <2dB typ
- LNA Gain 27 dB typ
- Low current: 12 mA typ
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Lightweight (30g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The HC871 helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.