Weighing 37 g, the lightweight HC882 triple band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC882 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC882 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available.
- Autonomous, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision GPS positioning
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission-critical GPS timing
- Military & security
- Network timing and synchronization
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 21 mA typ. or 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (37 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The HC882 triple band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.