The HC975E embedded triple band helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman supports coverage for GPS/QZSS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G3, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou B1/B2/B2a and L-Band Correction Services.
Weighing 12 g, the lightweight HC975E embedded triple band helcial GNSS antenna with L-Band features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC975E features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the HC975E for any OEM installation environment.
A housed version is also available.
- Autonomous, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision GPS positioning
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission-critical GPS timing
- Military & security
- Network timing and synchronization
- Very low noise preamp, 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 21 mA typ. or 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The HC975E embedded triple band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.