Weighing only 42 g, the lightweight and compact HC976 GNSS helical antenna from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC976 features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from highamplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
All Tallysman GNSS helical antenna elements are protected by a robust military-grade IP67-compliant plastic enclosure. The enclosure’s base provides three threaded inserts for secure attachment, as well as a rubber O-ring around the outer edge to seal the antenna base and its integrated SMA connector.
An embedded version is also available: HC976E.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Network timing and synchronization
- Sea and land container tracking
- Fleet management and asset tracking
- Marine and avionics systems
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Very low noise preamp: 1.8 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent right-hand circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
The HC976 triple-band helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.