Weighing only 12 g, the lightweight and compact HC976E from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC976E features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman provides an optional embedded helical mounting ring, which traps the outer edge of the antenna circuit board to the host circuit board or to any flat surface.
Tallysman also provides support for installation and integration of embedded helical antennas to enable the integrator to achieve a successful installation and obtain optimum antenna performance.
A housed version is also available: HC976.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Network timing and synchronization
- Sea and land container tracking
- Fleet management and asset tracking
- Marine and avionics systems
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Very low noise preamp: 1.8 dB
- Axial ratio: <eg; 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent right-hand circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
The HC976E embedded triple-band helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.