Weighing only 12 g, the lightweight HC977E embedded triple-band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC977E features an industry-leading low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman’s provides an embedded helical antenna mounting ring that traps the outer edge of the circuit board to another circuit board or to any flat surface. To facilitate a successful installation and optimum antenna performance, Tallysman also provides an Embedded Helical Antenna Installation Guide.
A housed version is also available: HC977.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Safety and security
- Network timing and synchronization
- Very low noise preamp: 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2/L5, E1/E5a/E5b RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
The HC977E embedded triple-band helical GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.