Ideal for OEM industrial, all challenging, precision positioning and timing applications, the TW1010 provides great circular polarized signal reception, multi-path rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW1010 features a precisely tuned single feed ceramic patch element and a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1010 for any OEM installation environment.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW1012 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 9 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Low Profile: 7.25mm
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
The TW1010 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.