The TW1015 by Tallysman Wireless is low cost, small, high performance, low profile, embedded GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for OEM industrial, military, precision positioning and timing applications.
The TW1015 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, a very low noise amplifier (LNA) and a tight band-pass SAW filter. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW1017 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW1015/TW1017 is specifically tailored for OEM applications where excess gain can cause feedback or pass-band response ripple. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane can be augmented with host system ground surfaces. Tallysman offers custom services to assist with integration of OEM modules into an end user solution.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 16 dB typ.
- Low current: 5 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Low Profile: 7.25mm
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
|TW1015 – GPS L1 antenna||33-1015-xx-yyyy-zz|