Tallysmans innovative TW1027 and TW1029 are compact, low-power GPS L1 band antennas that change the game. Despite a nominal current consumption of only 2mA, they boast a low-noise amplifier capable of producing up to 21dB in nominal gain. To add to the power of the TW1027/TW1029 is comprehensive out-of-band signal rejection technology to prevent interference from nearby L-band transmissions, and the TW1029 includes added protection against sub-harmonic signals.
Monitoring, surveillance, and tracking applications are all perfectly-suited to the small form factor and low power consumption offered by the TW1027 and TW1029. Asset and fleet management, in particular, are great uses for these incredible antennas.
- Low power consumption, long battery life
- Ideal signal-to-noise ratio
- Available in multiple variations to better meet end user needs
- Out-of-band rejection to keep signal clear
- TW1029 includes additional