Tallysman’s innovative TW1027 is a compact, low-power GPS L1 band antenna that change the game. Despite a nominal current consumption of only 2mA, it boasts a low-noise amplifier capable of producing up to 21dB in nominal gain. To add to the power of the TW1027 is comprehensive out-of-band signal rejection technology to prevent interference from nearby L-band transmissions.
due to the small form factor and low power consumption, the TW1027 antenna is perfectly suited for asset management, monitoring, fleet management, surveillance and tracking applications.
- Low power consumption, long battery life
- Ideal signal-to-noise ratio
- Out-of-band rejection to keep signal clear
- TW1029 includes additional
- Great multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
- TW1027 – Low Current Wideband GPS Antenna 33-1027-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm