The TW1320/TW1322 has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW1322 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane should ideally be augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- Embedded OEM applications
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- 1dB bandwidth 1575MHz-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- 4dB Axial Ratio @1590MHz, 8db over B/W
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28dB TW1320, 26dB TW1322 typ.
- Low current: 10mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1320 OEM GPS/GLONASS antenna – 32-1320-XX-YYYY ZZ
- TW1322 Pre-filtered OEM GPS/GLONASS antenna – 32-1322-XX YYYY ZZ
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm, ZZ = customer tuning