Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW1322 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency bandwidth covering GPS/QZSS L1 and GLONASS G1. Additionally, the TW1322 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW1322 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1322 for any OEM installation environment.
- Embedded OEM applications
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- 1dB bandwidth 1575MHz-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- 4 dB Axial Ratio @1590MHz
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 26 dB
- Very Low current : 9 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
The TW1322 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.