Ideal for applications such as mast-mount, roof-top and large vehicle installations, the TW141 GPS 40dB inline RF amplifier from Tallysman provides for much longer cable runs from any Full GNSS (including L-band) antenna to its receiver, with low current and voltage requirements.
Featuring a a dual-stage LNA with a mid-section SAW filter, the TW141 is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, 40dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to boost weak signals across the full GNSS frequency, including L-band, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The TW141 passes DC directly from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, and so avoids the need for an additional bias source or bias “T”. It is enclosed in a robust weatherproof cylindrical nickel-plated brass housing (IP67 compliant) and is available with SMA and TNC female connectors.
- Commercial & Military L-Band Satellite Systems
- Wireless Telecom & Cellular Base Station Timing Applications
- GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo), SBAS & Telematics Systems
- Commercial & Industrial Timing Applications
- Commercial & Industrial Synchronization Applications
- Very low noise: <2 dB
- <25 mA maximum current consumption
- Wide input voltage range, 4.5 to 10 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Available SMA, TNC, and N-Type jack connectors
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
The TW141 GPS 40dB Inline RF amplifier from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW141 40dB gain In-Line Amp with SMA Jack – 32-0141-00
TW141 40dB gain In-Line Amp with TNC Jack – 32-0141-01
TW141 40dB gain In-Line Amp with N-Type – 32-0141-14 (premium applies)