The TW1421/TW1422 employ Tallysman’s patented Accutenna technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. It also offers high out of band signal rejection.
The antennas feature a novel 25 mm wideband patch element with dual-feeds that are summed in a 90° Hybrid and input to a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW a second low noise gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio and cross-polarization rejection across the full frequency band.
The TW1422 has a pre-filter which increases the antenna’s immunity to high amplitude interfering signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals. The built-in 35 mm circular ground plane should ideally be augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting
surface (DC connection not required).
The height of the RF shield (can) will be selected based upon the connector type. Connectors which require RG174 cable will be used with the taller can. Connectors which require mico-coax cable will be used with the shorter can.
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- High Accuracy GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606 MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1.25dB (TW1421)
- <1.5 dB Axial Ratio @ zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ. (TW1421) 26dB typ (TW1422)
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
|TW1421 – GPS L1/GLONASS G1 antenna||33-1421-xx-yyyy-zz|
|TW1422 – Pre-filtered GPS L1/GLONASS G1 antenna||33-1422-xx-yyyy-zz|