Building on the technology of the TW1421, the TW1430 is designed to work with receivers that require a higher gain. Using Tallysmans patented Accutenna technology, the TW1430 has superior multi-path signal rejection with unparalleled precision reporting position accuracy for the 1575 to 1696 MHz frequency band. In addition to providing an equivocally circular response with duel-feed antennas, the TW1421 also offers high out-of-band signal rejection.
With the smallest high-accuracy GPS and GLONASS OEM antenna available, the TW1430 is easily used for wearable devices without sacrificing operation or accuracy, and its temperature compensation provides a truly reliable performance in all conditions.
- Tallysmans Accutenna technology for greater out-of-band signal rejection
- Compact size, ideal for wearable devices
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Low noise with 1.25 dB typ.
- Temperature-compensating LNAs assure consistent performance in all conditions
|Antenna Gain (with 100mm ground plane):||4.5 dBic|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1575 MHz-1606 MHz|
|Axial Ratio:||≤ 3 dB|
|Size (D x H):||35 mm x 7.25 mm|