Ideal for applications that require high precision positioning and timing in a small form factor, the TW1430 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed, wideband patch element with a two-stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), the TW1430 provides excellent axial ratio and cross-polarization rejection across the full frequency band.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1430 for any OEM installation environment.
The TW1430 is a higher gain version of the TW1421 and is designed to meet the specifications of receivers requiring the higher gain, such as the Trimble BD9xx family of receivers.
- High Accuracy GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1.25 dB
- <1.5 dB Axial Ratio @ zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 32 dB min.
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Reliable performance
The TW1430 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW1430 – GPS/GLONASS L1 antenna – 33-1430-xx-yyyy-zz
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm and zz = reserved for Tallysman’s use