The TW150 GPS signal splitter from Tallysman is a professional grade 1 to 2 L-band signal splitter, suitable for supporting the full GNSS frequency bandwidth.
The TW150 splitter permits two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, by allowing the DC voltage source to pass through Port 2 but blocked on Port 1.
The TW150 is housed in a robust weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- All GPS Signal Distribution
- All GLONASS Signal Distribution
- All Galileo Signal Distribution
- All BeiDou Signal Distribution
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- Max pass through current 200 mA
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized aluminum, IP67 housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Compact form factor
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers to share one antenna
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
The TW150 GPS signal splitter from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW150 – 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter – 32-0150-x
TW150* – 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter – 32-0150DCL-x
Where x = 0 for SMA (female) jacks for indoor use, 1 for TNC (female) jacks for indoor use, and 2 for IP67 rated TNC (female) jacks (extra premiums apply)
* “25mA DC load (DCL) option on port 1” can be provided if required by receiver