The wideband dual feed patch element in the TW1500 has an excellent axial ratio across the entire Globalstar bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW1500 provides excellent multipath rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the Globalstar band.
The TW1500 includes a built-in 35mm circular ground plane but best performance is obtained with this augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- Higher success rates for Globalstar STU transmissions
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Compact Dual Feed Wide Band Patch
- Axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- High gain 4.25 dBi
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- -40C to +85C Operation
- Better axial ratio at lower elevation angles
- Higher transmission success rates
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1500 OEM Dual Feed Globalstar antenna – 32-1500-XX YYYY-ZZ
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm, ZZ = custom tuned version