The TW1500 embedded Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is a low cost dual feed, passive Left Hand Circularly Polarised (LHCP) antenna specifically designed to maximise the performance of the Globalstar STU (Simplex Transmit Unit) modems.
The TW1500 has a wide-band dual-feed patch element with excellent axial ratio across the entire Globalstar bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW1500 provides excellent multi-path rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the full bandwidth.
The embedded TW1500 includes a built-in 35 mm circular ground plane but best performance is obtained with this augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (a DC connection is not required).
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1500 for any OEM installation environment.
- Higher Success Rates for Globalstar STU Transmissions
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Dual-feed, wide band patch
- Axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- High gain 4.25 dBic
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- -40 °C to +85 °C operation
- Better axial ratio at lower elevation angles
- Higher transmission success rates
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
The TW1500 embedded Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW1500 – OEM Dual Feed Globalstar antenna – 33-1500-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm