The TW151 splitter permits for two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, while blocking the DC voltage source on both receiver ports 1 and 2, suitable for applications with external DC voltage source.
The TW151 is housed in a robust weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- GPS L1, L2 & L5 Signal Distribution
- GLONASS L1 & L2 Signal Distribution
- Galileo E1, E5 & E6 Signal Distribution
- DC blocked on both receiver ports
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0dB over 3 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized aluminum, IP67 housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Allows for external DC source
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers on one antenna
- Compact form factor
- Fits in line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
- TW151 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with SMA jacks – 32-0151-0*
- TW151 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with TNC jacks – 32-0151-1*
* 25 mA DC load (DCL) option if required by the receiver