The TW151 GPS signal splitter permits for two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, while blocking the DC voltage source on both receiver ports 1 and 2, suitable for applications with external DC voltage source.
The TW151 is housed in a robust weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- GPS L1, L2 & L5 Signal Distribution
- GLONASS L1 & L2 Signal Distribution
- Galileo E1, E5 & E6 Signal Distribution
- DC blocked on both receiver ports
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized aluminum, IP67 housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Allows for external DC source
- Compact form factor
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers to share one antenna
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
The TW151 GPS signal splitter from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW151 – 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with SMA jacks – 32-0151-0 *
TW151– 1 to 2 L-Band/GNSS Splitter with TNC jacks – 32-0151-1 *
* 25 mA DC load (DCL) option if required by the receiver (TW153 or TW156)