The regulated output voltage and the high output current makes the TW155 bias-tee from Tallysman highly suitable for many active antennas and amplifiers. It is useable at higher frequencies with higher insertion loss.
The TW155 is housed in a robust RF sealed, weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x SMA or TNC Jack connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- GNSS (GPS/GLONASS) Signal Distribution
- Low insertion loss: less than 1 dB at 3 GHz
- Regulated output voltage: 5 VDC
- .5 to 3 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.3 @ 3GHz
- Wide input voltage range: 5.5 to 10 VDC
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- IP67 and RoHS Compliant
- High current output: 350 mA
- RF sealed, clear anodized aluminum enclosure
- Allows for external power supply
- Compact form factor
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
- -40 °C to 85 °C temperature range
The TW155 bias-tee from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW155 Bias-Tee with SMA Jack connector (for internal use) – 32-0155-00
TW155 Bias-Tee with TNC Jack connector (for internal use) – 32-0155-01
TW155 Bias-Tee with TNC Jack connector (for external use) – 32-0155-02