The regulated output voltage and the large output current makes this product highly suitable for many active antennas
and amplifiers. It is useable up to 6GHz with higher insertion loss (see data below).
The TW155 is housed in a robust RF sealed, weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x SMA or TNC Jack connectors.
- L-Band Signal Distribution
- GNSS (GPS/GLONASS) Signal Distribution
- Low insertion loss: 0.6dB @ typ.
- Regulated output voltage: 5 VDC
- VSWR: 1.1 typ.
- Operating frequency: 0.5 to 3 GHz
- Wide input voltage range: 5.5 to 10 VDC**
- High current output: 450 mA**
- RF sealed, clear anodized aluminum enclosure
- SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- IP67 compliant (TNC Jack connector only)
- RoHS compliant
- Compact form factor
- Allows the use of an external power supply
- Fits in line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Industrial temperature range: -40 to 85