Ideal for applications that require high precision positioning and timing in a small form factor, the TW1721 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed wideband patch element, the TW1721 provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1721 for any OEM installation environment.
- High-accuracy GNSS positioning
- Precision agriculture, mining & construction
- Law enforcement & public safety
- Fleet management & asset tracking
- Compact dual-feed patch element
- Low noise LNA: <1.0 dB
- Axial ratio: 2.0 dB typ. over the full bandwidth
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature-compensated gain
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Great multipath rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- High system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Compact form factor
- Reliable performance
The TW1721 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.