With a duel feed wideband patch element, the TW1721 uses Tallysmans patented Accutenna technology GNSS antenna for uniquely circular experience. Suitable for all upper L-band GPS and associated augmentation signals, the multi-path signal rejection offers a higher accuracy of position and time. The TW1721 has a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over bandwidth, and has improved multipath rejection for higher precision applications than its competitors. Built with a 35mm circular ground plane, this OEM antenna is ideally amplified using a local system ground plane or reflecting surface.
- Tallysmans Accutenna technology for superior signal rejection
- Low signal-to-noise ratio (LNA:
- Increased accuracy (LNA gain: 28 dB typ.)
- Compact form factor (with wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC)
- Ideally suited for both manufacturing and environmental protection (ESD circuit protection: 15 KV) and RoHS compliant
|Antenna Gain:||4.5 dBic|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1559 MHz|