The TW1721/TW1722 is a compact, wideband GNSS antenna employing patented Accutenna technology. This antenna provides accurate reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals ( L1, G1, B1, B1 BOC, B1-2, E1) and associated augmentation
signals (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS).
The TW1721/TW1722 features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that, in sharp contrast with its competitors, provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth. This provides a more linear carrier phase response and substantially improved multipath rejection for higher precision applications.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane should ideally be augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
The TW1722 is the pre-filtered version of the TW1721. The pre-filter provides protection from strong near frequency or harmonic signals, such as LTE.
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- High Accuracy BeiDou, Galileo, GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 2 dB bandwidth 1559-1606 MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1 dB (TW1721)
- Axial ratio: 2 dB typ
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- Reliable performance
|TW1721 – GNSS L1 antenna||33-1721-xx-yyyy-zz|
|TW1722 – Pre-filtered GNSS L1 antenna||33-1722-xx-yyyy-zz|
Where xx = connector type; yyyy = cable length in mm; and zz = assigned by Tallysman