Ideal for dual frequency positioning where minimizing weight is important, the 37-gram TW1825 embedded dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides excellent axial ratio and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
The TW1825 features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW1825 also includes an LNA pre-filter that provides enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1825 for any OEM installation environment.
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS Position
- Dual Frequency RTK Receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Lightweight (37g)
- Ideal for L1/L5 RTK survey systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
The TW1825 embedded dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW1825 GPS L1/L5 + GLONASS G1 + BeiDou B1 + Galileo E1/E5a + Navic E5 – 33-1825-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm (all 4 digits required)