The TW2010/TW2012 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade, magnet mount, GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for industrial,
agricultural and military precision positioning and timing applications.
The TW2010/TW2012 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, 15 KV ESD circuit protection, a high gain two-stage low noise amplifier (LNA) with a mid section high rejection SAW filter. The TW2012 also has a tight SAW pre-filter to provide unparalleled out-of-band signal rejection. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2010 is housed in a compact, industrialgrade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <1dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
|TW2010 – GPS L1 antenna||33-2010-xx-yyyy|
|TW2012 – GPS L1 antenna w/pre-filter||33-2012-xx-yyyy|
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm