The TW2010 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, 15 KV ESD circuit protection, a high gain two-stage low noise amplifier (LNA) with a mid section high rejection SAW filter. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2010 is housed in a compact, industrialgrade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, with threaded base holes for screw mount. It comes standard with 5 metres of cable and is available with a wide range of connector options.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2010 GPS L1 antenna, 5 metre cable, SMA Male – 32-2010-0
- TW2010 GPS L1 antenna, Bulkhead SMA Female – 32-2010-7