Ideal for OEM industrial, all challenging, precision positioning and timing applications, the TW2010 provides great circular polarized signal reception, multi-path rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2010 features a precisely tuned single feed ceramic patch element and a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW2010 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW2010 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
The TW2010 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.