The TW2100/TW2102 employ Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology in a magnet mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for industrial, agricultural and military precision positioning and timing applications.
The antennas feature a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. It provides ±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal
The TW2102 has a pre-filter to provide strong protection against near frequency and harmonic signals.
The antennas are housed in a compact, industrialgrade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure and a wide range of connector.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 27 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2100 – GPS L1 antenna – 33-2100-xx-yyyy
- TW2102 – GPS L1 antenna with pre-filter – 33-2102-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm