The TW2106 is electronically identical to the TW2105. The TW2106 has a larger PCB with drilled holes for a more secure method of attaching the antenna.
The TW2106 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology in an embedded GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for industrial, agricultural and military precision positioning and timing applications.
The TW2106 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. It provides ± 10 MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band.
The TW2108 has a pre-filter to provide strong protection from near frequencies.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Small form factor
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- RoHS compliant
- TW2106 – GPS L1 antenna – 33-2106-xx-yyyy-zz
- TW2108 – GPS L1 antenna w/pre-filter – 33-2108-xx-yyyy-zz
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm