The TW2406/TW2408 is electronically identical to the TW2405/TW2407. The TW2406/TW2408 has a larger PCB with drilled holes for more secure mounting.
The TW2406/TW2408 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military OEM applications. It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection.
The TW2406/TW2408 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. A tight pre-filter is available with part number TW2408 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW2406/TW2408 comes in a compact circular form factor with a built-in 56 mm diameter ground plane.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW2406 – 33-2406-xx-yyyy-zz
- TW2408 – 33-2408-xx-yyyy-zz
Where xx = type of connector yyyy = cable length in mm and zz = reserved for Tallysman’s use