The TW2410/TW2412 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS)
frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military OEM applications. It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection.
The TW2410/TW2412 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW2412 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW2410/ TW2412 is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, and is available with a variety of connectors and cable lengths.
The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GNSS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB at zenith
- Low noise LNA: 1.5dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm