With a dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (3 dB max) over the entire Globalstar frequency band, the TW2500 Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the Globalstar Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) modems. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2500 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
The TW2500 can also be configured with a 50cm cable, allowing for a Globalstar STU modem to be mounted away from external elements, yet still access excellent Globalstar coverage.
- Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- ESD 15 KV circuit protection
- Weatherproof IP67 housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive or screw mount
- Wide range of connector options
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- Remote STU antenna
The TW2500 Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW2500 – Globalstar STU antenna – 33-2500-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm