With a dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (3 dB max) over the entire Globalstar frequency band, the TW2505 embedded Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the Globalstar Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) modems. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2505 can also be configured with a 50cm cable, allowing for a Globalstar STU modem to be mounted away from external elements, yet still access excellent Globalstar coverage.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2505 for any OEM installation environment.
- Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high-gain 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio: 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- RoHS compliant
The TW2505 embedded Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW2505 – GlobalstarTM STU Antenna, 33-2505-xx-yyyy-zz
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm and zz = assigned by Tallysman for custom tuning