Specifically designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over the Iridium satellite communications network, the TW2600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman has a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium bandwidth.The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2600 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 4.5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
The TW2600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW2600 – Iridium Antenna – 33-2600-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm