The TW2600A antenna is designed to receive the Iridium signal ONLY (ie not transmit). This antenna is uniquely designed for indoor timing applications relying upon Iridium’s PNT signal.
The TW2600A features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (4.5dB max, <2dB @ zenith, typical) over the antenna’s bandwidth, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2600A is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, with threaded base holes for screw
down attachment. It can also be ordered without the magnet and/or with Adhesive Tape. The TW2600 is RoHS,RED, and REACH compliant.
- Iridium PNT applications
- Timing (indoor and outdoor)
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 4.5dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <2dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS, REACH, and RED compliant
- TW2600A – Active Iridium Antenna, 33-2600A-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm