Designed for indoor timing applications relying upon both GNSS and Iridium’s PNT signal, the TW2643A single band GNSS antenna with receive-only Iridium features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2743A is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
- Iridium PNT applications+ GNSS
- Timing (indoor and outdoor)
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <2 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
The TW2643A single band GNSS antenna with receive-only Iridium from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW2643A Active Iridium + GNSS Antenna – 33-2643A-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm (all 4 digits required)