Designed to maximize the performance of Iridium Voice and Data Modems, while also supporting the upper GNSS band (1559MHz – 1606MHz), the TW2643P single band passive GNSS antenna with Iridium from Tallysman features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2743P is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
- Iridium Voice & Data Applications + GNSS
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, < 1.5 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
The TW2643P single band passive GNSS antenna with Iridium from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW2643P – Passive Iridium + GNSS antenna – 33-2643P-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm