The TW2643POC from Tallysman features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (4.5dB max, <1.5dB @ zenith) over the entire Iridium + upper GNSS frequency band, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2643POC is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, with threaded base holes for screw down attachment. The TW2643POC is RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Iridium Voice and Data Applications+ GNSS Specifically for the Open Cellular Specification
- Custom high gain, 5dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <1.5dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2643POC – Passive Iridium + GNSS antenna, 33-2643POC-yyyy
Where yyyy = cable length in mm